Website Caller ID Service
Looking for a way to Find More Clients, Increase Your Sales and Finally Learn Which of Your Marketing Initiatives Are Working?
Here is a startling fact – on average, only 3 percent of a website’s visitors identify themselves by filling out a contact form. Can you imagine the sales opportunities and growth potential if you could identify the remaining 97%?
Our amazing service solves this problem, enabling businesses and identify ALL anonymous website visitors, increasing new sales opportunities from the companies that are most likely to buy your products and services. Powered by a robust analytics engine and proprietary technologies, LeadFinder identifies visitors by company name in real time, and provides other valuable information, including how that visitor found your website (paid or organic search, campaign, etc.). LeadFinder also shows detailed click path information on each visitor, providing valuable customer intelligence for more personalized sales engagement.
The system associates an IP address with an e-mail address or other identifier, enabling a much more specific identification of visitors that opt-in to your website or marketing campaigns.
In addition, our platform offers a variety of tools to help manage your newly identified leads, including the ability to push leads from directly into Salesforce.com. For companies that do not use Salesforce.com, the solution has its own built-in customer relationship management system to help manage all of the leads generated.. This simple CRM enables each sales rep to schedule a follow up, upload notes, and track the status of each lead from creation to close – including win/loss reporting.
These services can and will have a profound impact upon your business. I urge you to sign-up for a free trial today by completing the form to the right, or calling one of our specialists at (631) 615-0030.